Create and foster a compassionate community that celebrates the fullest expression of Judaism by designing experiences for life-long learning and observance of Jewish tradition and ritual.
The Shul reaches out to individuals of all Jewish backgrounds and those connected to them so that we may:
- Learn & Grow Together
- Celebrate Shabbat & Holidays
- Appreciate Jewish Culture, Art & Music
- Commemorate Life Cycle Occasions
- Express Our Support for Israel & The Jewish People
- Act On Our Values Through Community Service & Advocacy
Rooted in Jewish values The Shul is inclusive, egalitarian and possesses an innovative spirit that welcomes experimentation with new expressions of Jewish life, spirituality and ritual.
The Shul encourages families learning together and welcomes parents as partners in children’s Jewish education.
In establishing The Shul we are mindful of the teaching in ‘Ethics of the Sages’ (Pirkei Avot 1:3), “The world rests on three things: on Torah, on service of God and on deeds of love.”